By Coach – It is the responsibility of schools to book coaches to Lineham Farm. (We will send you information for the coach driver when you book). Please arrive at the top of Swan Lane at 11am on your arrival day (unless you have specifically arranged a different time with the centre) where you will be met by Lineham Staff. They will transport the luggage back to the centre, while the group enjoy the walk down Swan Lane to the centre. You will then be met by Lineham Staff – who will welcome and settle the group in.
If you are coming by minibus please arrive in our car park at 11am, and wait for our team to come and meet you.
Unless you have arranged to stay longer or you are on a one night residential please arrange to be picked up at the end of Swan Lane at 1.30pm on departure day. The Lineham Staff will transport your luggage to the top of Swan Lane – while the group walk up to meet the coach.
Documents you will need for visiting Lineham Farm
Lineham Farm will provide your school with all of the necessary documentation to ensure that your residential stay with us is a smooth and seamless process. Upon booking, we will provide you with access to all of the following documentation:
- Welcome Letter
- Leader’s pre-visit information
- Parent Letter
- Kit List
- Activities we can offer for your activity programme
- Information for the coach drive for arrival and departure at Lineham Farm
- Useful checklist prior to visiting Lineham Farm
- A full list of risk assessments for the complete range of Lineham Farm activities
- Outcomes Form
- Outcomes Menu
- Catering Information Form
- Food Menu (put choices on Catering Form)
- Parent Permission Slips
- Bedroom Plan
- Colour Group Lists
- Visiting School Staff Details
- School Powerpoint Presentations (Year 3 & 4, Year 5 & 6 , Parents)